Sunday, May 16, 2010
7 Years
I've been kind of sad about this post that's been looming over me...But, I suppose I should be rejoicing.7 years ago on May 15, Howard and I were blessed with our 1st child Haden. I can remember my labor like it was yesterday....all 20 hours of it =) That baby did not want to come out!! But after a long HARD labor, he as born into the world at 1:08 am. He was the easiest baby we could've asked for, and always so smart. He's a 30 year old man stuck inside of a 7 year old's body! I never would've imagined back in2003 that in 7 years I'd be the mother of 6, but I'm so glad. And, i'm thankful that Haden came first because now he is the biggest help with his baby brother and sisters! I just want to say a BIG Happy Birthday to my sweet Haden. WE LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy birthday Haden.
ReplyDeleteHe is one of the best!!!!