Monday, April 5, 2010
Whew!
The last two weeks have flown by for me!! The quads are here! They decided to not wait until their scheduled Csection to arrive though =) March 23, I went into labor on my own, and delivered my 3 girls and 1 boy via Csection at 12:27, 12:28, 12:30, and 12:31 pm. They attempted to stop my laboring with the dreaded Magnesium Sulfate, aka: the Death Drug! Obviously, it was not effective! The babies were all born relatively healthy, and perfect! Hensley came first, and then Karson, Paisley, and Presley followed. They ranged from 2 lb11 oz to 3 lbs 8 oz. Karson (my growth restricted baby), was obviously smaller than his sisters! That little guy has been a fighter though!
The babies have all been graduated to the Level II NICU now, and are classified as "feeders and growers". They are doing so so well, and we couldn't be more pleased! We are both completely in love with these tiny people that God blessed us with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


they're beautiful! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSweet babies! So glad to finally see some pictures of them! I am so thankful that you are all doing so well. Praying for you guys and all these little blessings.
ReplyDeleteHappy to see an update on your blog. When our babies were born it took me over a month to update the blog.
ReplyDeleteOh my word they are beautiful! Thank you for the pictures- now I have faces to keep in my mind as I pray for them each day. I love that I can hear the pride in your post!
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing their pix, Nicole!!! I'm especially excited to see bows in the girls' hair...They are so precious and I can't wait to see how God is going to keep blessing them, as well as you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Nicole! What precious, precious babies you have, so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so pretty, and yes so is the little boy :) I can't wait to see updates and to watch them grow during this first year. God has blessed yall so much! Lots of love..Candice
ReplyDelete