This past week has been great! The babies are doing excellent, and are continuing to grow! All of the girls are 4 lbs -4lbs 11oz now! Little Karson is still .....little Karson =) He's growing too though, and is now 3 lbs 11oz! I am so in love with these little people! They were all Ok'd to attempt breastfeeding last week. We've been working on it! Paisley got a "gold star" on day 1 for eating like a champ, but has since backed off. Presley has not got a clue of what/how to nurse! Karson is excellent. That little guy really surprised everyone!! And Hensley is the BEST of them all! ( she told me she is Baby "A" for a reason ;) Yesterday I got to have a "moment". It was so special. My 4 babies and I were reunited! I got to hold all 4 of them at one time!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


sweetness!
ReplyDeletethat is so awesome! you look like a pro holding all 4 babies.
ReplyDelete