Thursday, March 11, 2010

Guess Who Got Bigger!?

I'm assuming you guessed me, right!? Well, I'm sure I have gotten bigger, but i was referring to my little munchkins! I had my growth scan on Monday, and got new weights for them! I love seeing how they are growing every couple of weeks! Although, I do have to say that it's getting harder and harder to make out what/who I'm looking at while in Ultrasound!

And the weights are:

A: 2lbs 8oz
B: 3lbs
C: 2lbs 9oz
D: 2lbs 3oz

So, I have over 10 lbs of baby in  me! That definitely makes me feel better about my latest weigh in! Yesterday I passed a huge milestone! I was 29 weeks and 4 days, which is the national average gestational period for quads...So, there's proof that I am above average =)  At this point in the game, I could have these babies ANY DAY! But, we're hoping I can get them to 32 weeks. I'll be allowed to go up to 34 weeks, but that just seems really optimistic. I just keep praying for a safe and healthy delivery for myself and all 4 of my precious little munchkins!

2 comments:

  1. I would say you a way above average!=) Glad that the babies are growing so well. Praying they stay put for a little while longer! You are doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of people praying for your little munchkins and their above average momma!

    Glad to hear they got bigger and I just can't imagine any of it but I think you have a fantastic attitude.

    Love~
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete