Friday, February 19, 2010

New at this Blog Thing

So, I'm new at this whole "blog thing"..But, I figured that it was time to start one considering our lives are about to change! I'm 26 weeks and 6 days pregnant with quadruplets. We're expecting 3 girls and 1 boy! I think that most people would be a mixture of nervous/anxious/scared....But, I'm not! I can NOT wait to meet these babies when it's time, and to be their mom =) Haden and Keaton are SUPER excited too. Howard on the other hand...I think as the provider and "man" of the house he's definitely nervous/anxious/scared!!! I'm just so happy to have been blessed by God with this opportunity to be the mommy to 6 perfect little humans. I'm currently in the hospital on bed rest, and have bee for over 1 week. Our goal is to get these babies to at least 32weeks, which at this point looks promising! I have a growth scan on Monday, and will update you more then.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole~

    I found your blog address and I think your blog looks great, so far! This will be a wonderful way to keep all your family and friends in the loop. It will also be an excellent journal for how you're feeling, what you're thinking, and how the little babes are doing--since it might be a while before you can do baby books. :-)

    So glad to have met you and to be able to be around to see the journey.

    Blessings~
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS~If you are bored and check out my Osborn Odds 'N Ends blog, I'm hosting a giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I feel blessed to have met you and so many others in our short time here!!! I can't wait to get to know you better =) You've been a real blessing so far!

    ReplyDelete